welcome to Trattidisicilia.it
Please read the following document carefully ("TERMS AND CONDITIONS").
By accessing and using the website www.trattidisicilia.it (" trattidisicilia " or "SITO"), you accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED NOT TO ACCESS THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1) Trattidisicilia is managed by Trattidisicilia.it of Lupo Riccardo, with registered office in Corso Umberto I, 31 - San Giovanni Gemini (AG) - Italy, VAT number 02937670848.
2) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY We do not guarantee that the services offered through Trattidisicilia they will be loaned without interruption, this will be announced in advance except for causes not dependent on our will. We are solely responsible for assessing the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of what is provided through Trattidisicilia.it.
Your access to Trattidisicilia.it may occasionally be suspended or limited to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new activities or services. WE will try to limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions and limitations. Access to and use of Trattidisicilia.it and any service, including the use of information on products and vendor companies and online purchases, are activities carried out by the USER exclusively for personal use unrelated to any commercial activity, entrepreneurial and professional. WE do not assume responsibility for any damage resulting from use or incorrect use of the service provided through TRATTIDISICILIA.IT. In no event shall WE, our representatives and our employees, be liable to YOU or anyone else. We assume no responsibility for errors and omissions within TRATTIDISICILIA.IT or any website to which reference or connection can be made. We do not guarantee that the service will meet the needs of the USER. We reserve the right to a continuous update of TRATTIDISICILIA.IT which can be carried out at any time. Information may contain inaccuracies of any kind or typographical errors. We decline any responsibility towards the USER or third parties for indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including, without being limited to them, loss of profits, revenues, commercial opportunities) emerged from or in relation to a product or service provided by NOI, or by the use or inability to use the same. We assume no responsibility for disruptions caused by force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that prevent, in whole or in part, to fulfill our obligations.
3) ACCOUNT In case of use of TRATTIDISICILIA.IT , you will be required to keep your username and password confidential and to control access to your computer in order to prevent unauthorized access through your account. You therefore agree to be held responsible for all activities that will be carried out with your account. You agree to take all necessary precautions so that your password remains secure and confidential and to inform us immediately if you have reason to believe that any third party is aware of your password, or if your password is, or is presumed to be to be used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the information you provide is correct and complete and immediately notify us of any change to the information provided at the time of registration. You can access and update the information provided to us in the 'My account' section of the SITE. Please ensure that all the information you provide is true and authentic. We also inform you that you will be responsible, even criminally, for any false or false declaration we are given for any reason. We reserve the right to refuse access to the site and to close an account at our discretion, to the extent permitted by law.
4) OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS In case of use of any present or future service or product offered by NOI, through TRATTIDISICILIA.IT, you are also subject to the terms, guidelines and general conditions applicable to that particular service or product. In case of conflicts or incompatibilities, the TERMS AND CONDITIONS are considered binding.
5) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL or exclusion of the same pursuant to Article 5 paragraph 3.
Pursuant to art. 64 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 the customer (private consumer, ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make a purchase by indicating the VAT number) has the right to withdraw from the distance contract , for any reason within 14 working days starting from the day of receipt of the goods, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address Trattidisicilia.it of Lupo Riccardo, with registered office in Corso Umberto I, 31 - San Giovanni Gemini (AG) - Italy. It is advisable to also send an e-mail to email@example.com explaining the desire to use the right of withdrawal in order to receive information and support. This communication MUST contain the data necessary to identify the order placed, the willingness to renounce the purchase and the good or assets for which the withdrawal right is intended to be exercised, attaching a copy of the relative fiscal document. The Customer can not exercise the right of withdrawal when:
a) a supply is made of goods made to measure, customized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
b) whose non-collection of the ordered goods is attributable to the absence of the customer from the place of delivery or in any case to his delay or negligence
In any case the right of withdrawal is applicable only to the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial, commercial, craft and or professional activity carried out.
Methods and times for return or right of withdrawal.
The customer is obliged to return the goods complete and without any lack. Under no circumstances will products with tampering be accepted. The customer undertakes to return the goods at his own care and expense. In the event of damage to the goods during the return transport, the supplier will communicate the damage within the next business day following receipt of the goods, in order to promptly request damages against the carrier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods ( if insured). In this case the product will be returned to the customer with the shipping costs charged to it and the withdrawal request will be canceled. The customer raises Trattidisicilia.it.it for any damage suffered to the good or goods returned by uninsured shipments. Upon arrival of the goods at our office, it will be examined by a person in charge to assess any damage and / or tampering not deriving from transport. If the original packaging is damaged we will deduct from the refund due a percentage with a minimum of 20% of the value of the same, as a contribution to the cost of restoring the goods. On the other hand , Trattidisicilia.it undertakes to reimburse the customer as soon as possible and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the goods are received intact and in the original packaging at the following address Trattidisicilia.it of Lupo Riccardoe , with registered office in Corso Umberto I , 31 - San Giovanni Gemini (AG) - Italy, by bank transfer.
6) Privacy and Security (DL 196/2003)
Processing of personal data.
The personal data provided by the customer will be processed by electronic and paper means by Trattidisicilia.it of Lupo Riccardo, in compliance with the privacy regulations exclusively for the purposes of the execution of the existing contract, for communications that may become necessary and for sending of any offers by email. The customer may at any time change their data and have access to them pursuant to Article 7 of the Legislative Decree . 196/2003.
7) SITE VARIATIONS
We can undertake, at any time, with or without prior announcement, changes or improvements to the contents of TRATTIDISICILIA.IT (among these also TERMS AND CONDITIONS). The USER who accesses this website after the changes have been published is linked to them starting from the publication of the changes, even if the USER has not viewed the page on which the changes or new ones were published conditions. We therefore recommend that you regularly check the website and the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If any provision of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS is deemed invalid, null or for any reason unenforceable, this condition will not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions.
8) USE OF TRATTIDISICILIA.IT You must not use TRATTIDISICILIA.IT in any way that can or is likely to interrupt, damage or in any way compromise the site or access to it. You are aware that you, and not US, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent to us from your computer and you can use the site only for lawful purposes. For none of the following purposes is it possible to use the site: for fraudulent purposes, or in any case to carry out a crime or other illegal activity; to ship, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene or intimidating or that is contrary to the rules on copyright, trademark, confidentiality, security of personal data or any other right, or that is otherwise offensive to third parties or that it contains or otherwise contains viruses, political propaganda, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass e-mails or any other form of spamming; to cause harassment or disturbance.
10) COPYRIGHTS All content on Trattidisicilia.it.it is OUR property or its content providers and is protected by Italian law and international copyright laws. It is not permitted to systematically extract and / or reuse parts of the site's contents without the express written consent of Trattidisicilia.it of Lupo Riccardo, with registered office in Corso Umberto I, 31 - San Giovanni Gemini (AG) - Italy, MATCH VAT 02937670848. In particular, you cannot use automatic methods or devices for extracting or acquiring VAT data, including data mining and robots (one or more times) to reuse any relevant part of this site, without the express written consent of TRATTIDISICILIA.IT . You cannot even create and / or publish your own database that includes relevant parts (eg prices and product lists) of TRATTIDISICILIA.IT without the express written consent of TRATTIDISICILIA.IT.
11) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you visit Trattidisicilia.it.it or send us e-mails, communicate with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by entering communications on Trattidisicilia.it. For the purposes of this contract, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy the requirement of the written form required by law. This provision does not affect your rights under the law.
12) APPLICABLE LAW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS are governed by Italian law. In the event of disputes arising from the TERMS AND CONDITIONS between US and TE, the Court of Agrigento will have jurisdiction, without prejudice to all attempts and instruments of amicable settlement of the dispute, according to current uses and laws.
Terms and conditions of use and sale
1. General Provisions
These general sales conditions (hereinafter, "General Conditions") apply to all sales of products (hereinafter "Products" or "Product") purchased through the website www.trattidisicilia.it
L use of the distance selling service described in these General Conditions is reserved exclusively for consumers (hereinafter "Customers" or "Customer"), understood as natural persons who act for purposes unrelated to their commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity. breakthrough.
The language available to conclude the contract is Italian.
The Customer is required to carefully read the General Conditions which have been made available on the Site, in order to allow the storage and reproduction by the Customer pursuant to art. 12 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70.
The contracts concluded with Trattidisicilia di Lupo Riccardo (as defined below) through the Site are governed by Italian law and, in particular, by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("Consumer Code") and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 (hereinafter " Ecommerce Decree ").
2. Identification of the seller
The seller is Trattidisicilia of Lupo Riccardo
Registered Office: Corso Umberto I, 31 - San Giovanni Gemini - AG - Cap 92020
VAT number: 02937670848 Numer or Rea : AG-216845
3. Information relating to Products Information relating to Products subject to distance selling through the Site are available, with the relevant product codes, on the Site. The aforementioned information is provided in accordance with articles 52 and 53 of the Consumer Code.
4. Price Product prices are inclusive of all taxes and duties. All prices are in Euro. Shipping costs are charged to the customer, except for any promotions and can be consulted on the shipping costs page.
6. Methods of payment The Customer may make payment of the price of the Products and any delivery costs, in advance, via PayPal (on a secure and protected PayPal server). Trattidisicilia also accepts payments made by bank transfer . Any bank charges will be charged to the Customer. In the event that, for any reason, the debit of the amounts due from the Customer proves impossible, the sales process is automatically canceled and the sale automatically canceled.
7. Confirmation of receipt of the order
In compliance with the provisions of art. 53 of the Consumer Code, the Customer receives, at the time of execution of the contract, by e-mail, the confirmation of receipt of the purchase order sent by the Customer, containing a summary of the General Conditions, of the essential characteristics of the product ordered , of its price, of the amount paid, of the existence of the right of withdrawal - with the indication of the times and methods for returning the goods - the geographical address to present any complaints and information on the assistance services and on the existing commercial guarantees.
8. Ineffectiveness of the order
No contract shall be deemed concluded between Trattidisicilia and the Customer if Trattidisicilia has reasonable grounds to believe that the Customer does not operate on the basis of an effective and genuine interest in the purchase of the ordered products, or exercises the right in an abusive manner of withdrawal recognized by Article 12 below. In such cases, the order sent by the Customer must be considered as having no effect. Trattidisicilia will transmit to the Customer, via e-mail, a communication attesting to the failure to conclude the Contract, also taking care of the cancellation of any charge and / or expense charged to the Customer.
9. Transport and delivery The Products purchased on the Site will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer. The Customer has in any case the right to request delivery of the products to a natural person of his choice, whose residence or domicile is within the Italian territory. Upon delivery, the signature of an adult over the age of 18 will be required. Deliveries to PO boxes will not be made. For each order placed on the Site, Trattidisicilia issues an invoice for the goods shipped, sending it via e-mail or mail to the order holder , pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000 and Legislative Decree 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer when ordering will be used. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof. Delivery costs are charged to the Customer and are clearly indicated on the Website and in the order form. All purchases will be delivered by express courier from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays and national holidays. Trattidisicilia is not responsible for unpredictable delays. Trattidisicilia will send the Customer a confirmation e-mail once the Products have been sent, in which the tracking number of the shipment will be specified, through which it will be possible to view the shipping status, once entered on the Courier website. In any case, except in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the Products will be delivered within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days starting from the day following the day on which the Customer sent the order, in accordance with the Consumer Code. to Trattidisicilia , except that Trattidisicilia does not communicate - within the same deadline, by e-mail - the impossibility of delivering the ordered goods as a result of the supervening unavailability, even temporary, of the Products. In the event of such communication, Trattidisicilia will refund the amounts already paid by the Customer for payment of the supply. In the event that, with regard to the communication of Trattidisicilia of a delay on the delivery date, the Customer wishes to cancel the Order, any amount already paid by the same will be reimbursed as soon as possible, and in any case not more than 30 (thirty) days from the day following the day on which the Customer sent the order to Trattidisicilia . The delivery of the goods requires the presence of the customer or his representative at the address indicated in the order. Upon delivery of the goods by the Courier, the Customer is required to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document and that the package is intact or unaltered. Any damage to the package and / or the Products or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately disputed through a written control reserve on the Courier's delivery proof. Once the Courier document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection to the external characteristics of the package delivered.
10. Right of withdrawal Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, the customer has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without need to provide explanations and without penalty. To exercise this right, the customer must send to Trattidisicilia a communication within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: Trattidisicilia Corso Umberto I, 31 92020 San Giovanni Gemini (AG) Or by telegram always sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by letter registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once we have received the aforementioned withdrawal notice, the Trattidisicilia Customer Service will inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods, which must be received at our warehouses within 10 days from the authorization with delivery costs charged to the Customer. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions: 1. The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to withdraw only on part of the product purchased. 2. By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer. 3. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer. 4. Trattidisicilia is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. 5. In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Trattidisicilia will notify the customer of what happened (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow it to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured). In this eventuality, the product will be made available to the customer for its return at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal. Trattidisicilia will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to PayPal or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN Code of the Current Account of the invoice holder). The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Trattidisicilia ascertains: a. Lack of external packaging and / or wrapping containing the product purchased (eg dry preserves, biscuits etc.) b. Damage to the product due to causes other than transportation. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Trattidisicilia will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
11. Product Replacement Trattidisicilia provides its Customers with the possibility of replacing the Products purchased through the Website. To obtain the replacement of a Product, the procedure indicated below must be followed. The Customer who is not completely satisfied must keep all the documentation relating to the delivery and the Product itself in its original packaging and immediately contact Trattidisicilia by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Product to be replaced must be received, in normal condition of conservation, at the following address: Trattidisicilia , Corso Umberto I, 31 - San Giovanni Gemini (AG) Cap 92020. The execution of the new order is subject to the availability of the requested Products. The replacement Product will be sent to the Customer by courier without additional shipping costs will be charged.
12. Defect of conformity In the event of lack of conformity of Products sold by Trattidisicilia , the Customer must immediately contact our Customer Service at the e-mail address email@example.com. The sale of the Products is subject to the legal guarantees provided for in articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code. The Customer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement or to an adequate price reduction or termination of the contract. The Customer forfeits these rights, if he does not report the lack of conformity to Trattidisicilia within two months from the date on which he discovered the defect. The action aimed at asserting the defects not fraudulently concealed by Trattidisicilia is prescribed, in any case, within twenty-six months from the delivery of the goods.
13. Errors The information relating to the Products provided on the Site are constantly updated. However, the complete absence of errors cannot be guaranteed. Trattidisicilia reserves the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions even after an order has been sent and also to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
14. Applicable law and competent court These General Conditions are governed by Italian law and must be interpreted in compliance with Italian laws. For disputes arising from the interpretation, validity and / or execution of these General Conditions the mandatory territorial jurisdiction will be that of the judge of the Court of Agrigento (AG).
15. Contacts For further information please write to Customer Service directly on the site in the " Contact Us" section or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org